Japanese Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Ver 4.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Forum Ver 4.0 Empty
PostSubject: Forum Ver 4.0   Forum Ver 4.0 Oxygen11Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:04 pm

So ive finally finished redoing the Forum.

It's been a long process,alot of frustration,but it's finally done.And im really happy with how it's turned out.

The previous version's of the forum had random elements slapped together that didn't necessarily go together.The Forum hadn't found it's character, or (I hadn't).

But after this current update i feel now it's able to represent itself for what it is and what the forums intended goal is.

Organization has always been my top priority.In-bedding some Forums has enabled that to happen with the ability to access a specific Topic.

The People Forums,and The group and bands Forums,is where you will see this.

New Additions to the Forum

Click to see New Additions :

Regarding The new Forums. The Chinese Forums will probably stay empty until new Members who are associated with that media, sign up. I have seen a view films but other than that i have no knowledge about anything Chinese. I added the forums for people that do.

Regarding both the Japanese and Korean People Forums and Bands and groups Forums,I have added a select few of which i know or have heard about.If you have a person,or a band-Group that you would like to see added then please go to.

Information > suggestions-questions. And Leave a post.

I Hope everybody Enjoys the new Forum as much as i do, and makes it apart of their life.
Back to top Go down

Forum Ver 4.0
Page 1 of 1