Japanese Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit Empty
PostSubject: Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit   Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit Oxygen11Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:14 am

Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit 12141157_992907974088459_3545304382724722370_o_zpsfjbr58rf
Quote :

CAPCOM announced on the official Japanese Biohazard/Resident Evil website on Thursday that a feature-length Biohazard CG anime film has been green-lit. The film is slated for a worldwide opening in 2017.

Takanori Tsujimoto (The Next Generation -Patlabor-, Ultraman X) will direct the film, with a script by Makoto Fukami (Psycho-Pass, School-Live!). Kenji Kawai (Patlabor, Ghost in the Shell) will compose the music. CG animation studio Marza Animation Planet will animate the film. Takashi Shimizu (Ju-on, live-action Kiki's Delivery Service) is credited as executive producer.

The film will have a completely original story, and will feature characters from multiple games in the series, including Chris Redfield, Rebecca Chambers, and Leon Kennedy. CAPCOM producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi (Resident Evil 4, Sengoku Basara) is supervising the project.
Back to top Go down
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Birthday : 1980-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit   Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit Oxygen11Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:09 pm

I understand Resident Evil  is Capcom's money maker,but the franchise isn't good like it used to be..They to come up with new franchises,instead of holding on to the past.
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

PostSubject: Re: Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit   Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit Oxygen11Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:25 pm

I played a demo of the 6th game and it was awful so i didn't buy it. The 5th was ok but it became to action orientated.

I bought the remake, which was a remake of a remake. I own both remakes. That was enjoyable. They are now working on the remake of the 2nd game which is probably my favourite.  

I think because call of duty type games became popular they tried to add more gun work into the games and it didn't work.

I still believe they can still pull one out of the bag and bring it back to survival horror. The remake was i think their biggest selling download. So hopeful it has shown them that people still want games like that.                 
   :Please;:
Back to top Go down
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Birthday : 1980-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit   Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit Oxygen11Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:38 pm

I played RE:4  for a few minutes and then gave up,because I didnt like the over the shoulder view and then thinking they changed it I played RE:Operation Raccoon City,realizing it had the same view I didn't like so I quit in the middle of playing it...it was repetitious and boring anyways

I played the demo for part 6,but didn't like it and plus it didn't make no sense at all.

The last RE game I play was the remake of the first one that was on the Gamecube and the last one that I played all the way through that was new was Code:Veronica for the Dreamcast

I should buy Code:Veronica since it's on the the PS3  :D
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

PostSubject: Re: Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit   Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit Oxygen11Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:46 pm

I played through Re:4 and for the most part it was enjoyable. But enjoyable like a new horror game. not a RE game.

Did you ever play Resident Evil Outbreak on the ps2?

I bought a gamecube just to play the remake. :Dude:

Code:Veronica was a decent game too.  Did they do a HD version for the ps3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit   Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit Oxygen11

Back to top Go down

Feature-Length Resident Evil/Biohazard CG Anime Film Green-Lit
Page 1 of 1