Japanese Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The witcher 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

The witcher 3 Empty
PostSubject: The witcher 3   The witcher 3 Oxygen11Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:16 pm

The witcher 3 Witcher3_en_wallpaper_wallpaper_10_1920x1080_1433327726_zpsmdv0w4yd
So after 95 hours i finally finished The witcher 3 a few days ago.

What a great journey.

The best game ive played for such a long time, and maybe THE best game ive ever played considering the amount of game time you have,and all that's in the game.

I finished it with a few side quest's,treasure hunts and 2 witcher contracts left to finish. I wasn't to bothered about the side quest that weren't complete seeing as most were competing in horse races and a few gwent games.

I should of finished the treasure hunts and all witcher contracts though,seeing as once the games complete,it leaves you with this empty feeling as your riding around the map, moping up uncompleted quests.

Ive recently started a new+ game. New+ meaning a new game with everything you completed the game with.Which is a bonus seeing as the witcher levelling up system is horrendous.

The only issue ive found with starting a new game is all the enemies ive faced so far seem to be a level 35-37 because of the new+ game,or maybe it's because i started on a harder setting but then turned it down because fighting 6 level 37 GhoulsThe witcher 3 Ghoul_zps8gcqped5 or Drowners The witcher 3 Drowner_zpsbjwxbwqxwas taking 5+ minutes.

Which don't get me wrong, ive enjoyed slogging it out through my first play through.Playing in a way i never normally do.I fought  a EkimmaraThe witcher 3 Vei8eJa_zpsoyncveps that was a higher level than me,in a small chamber and that took me at least 40 attempts because i refused to give in. That's something ive never felt before in any game. That's how much i enjoyed this game.

But after doing that once i don't want to go through the same thing again. Not straight after anyway. Id rather go through and have an easier ride and complete every single thing i can, there was a lot of ? on the map that i didn't explore.

Or Maybe i'll leave another play though for another time.

The witcher 3 Triss_zpsd2g9fezb
Back to top Go down
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Birthday : 1980-02-17

The witcher 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher 3   The witcher 3 Oxygen11Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:58 pm

I heard great things about the series.

I don't play video games that often,but I might get this
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

The witcher 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher 3   The witcher 3 Oxygen11Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:12 pm

ansatsusha_gouki wrote:
I heard great things about the series.

I don't play video games that often,but I might get this

Im the same.
There isn't much that excites me these days.
But the witcher 3 for me is probably the best game ive ever played, the amount of game time you get for your money is staggering. All the free content they gave you.Being able to go where you want on the map and do whatever quest you want,fighting outside you skill lever gives you a good challenge too. I mean i could go on and on.

I bought the expansion near the end of January and that gave me another 20 hours at least, ive played 132 hours so far. Not played anything recently,but there will be another expansion pack this year. I don't see how anyone could not like this game or get bored of it. If you like these types of games.

PICS:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The witcher 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witcher 3   The witcher 3 Oxygen11

Back to top Go down

The witcher 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanese Media Forum :: The Lounge :: Games-
Jump to: