Japanese Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mangas I'm reading

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Birthday : 1980-02-17

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:16 pm

The only mangas I've been reading are One Piece and Bleach

I need to catch up in Claymore,Hajime no Ippo,DGray Man and start reading 666 Satan I've been putting that off,for years now...lol
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:28 pm

Are you reading them in book form or digital?

I have a lot of mangas on a whish list in a book store but ive just kept spending money on art supplies and not bought any.

But im gona buy alot this year. I have the last book in the A Certain Scientific Railgun series to buy,then i'll move onto something else.

I reckon we like different stuff.
Back to top Go down
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:30 pm

I  read my manga's online...
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:45 am

ansatsusha_gouki wrote:
I  read my manga's online...

I have a place to read them online too,but i really really hate reading anything through a screen.Just doesn't feel right.
I love holding a book, i love the smell of books too. :Oh yeah;:

The only problem i have with buying mangas is the price for what you get. In the UK your looking at an average of £6.80 to £8 for a manga some even being up to £12. Which isn't that expensive.But when you can get through it in a day,or ive read some people can finish mangas in a  hour or so. Then you not really getting alot for your money.

Compared to books of the same price i can get a week or more worth of reading and be taken on a journey at the same time. Where as with mangas im mostly just looking at the art work.

You need alot of spare money to buy mangas. :Damn;:
Back to top Go down
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:51 pm

The only reason,why I read mangas online is because it's hard to find them in my area on top of that I prefer reading it immediately than to wait for them through the mail.

What mangas are you currently reading at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:26 am

The thing with reading online is your stuck to the screen. With a book you can take it everywhere.

ansatsusha_gouki wrote:
What mangas are you currently reading at the moment?
 Im not reading any right now. Ive a lot of other books to read and buy.

But i honestly don't see me really buying any more mangas any time soon. They are abit of a waste of money. You have to really be into them to spend your money on them.

I mean i just got a 544 page book for a similar price to most mangas.
Back to top Go down
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:14 pm

After,I finished watching Fairy Tail I read the manga and I'm all caught up.

I need to read Claymore and Ippo no Hajime,it's been about 5 years that I last read them.

Bleach ends on August 22nd,so I gotta find a manga to replace it.
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:01 am

How many volumes does bleach have? is it in the Hundreds?

I said i wasn't going to get any manga any time soon. But i ended up on buying some.

I got two stand alones and one new series.
I never new Mangas were released like a novel, complete! I always thought there were as a series.But ive found alot recently and added them to my wish list.

The two i bought were. A girl on the shore(not started reading yet,flicked through and found that it has some graphic scenes,sex ones) was kinda shocked to see that.
I picked up Battle Royale Angels Border.As ive wrote about before,not likeing the art work for the original because it looked to westernised,this looks alot less like that,so i can read this one.

And the last one is a series called Strike the Blood,which i actually bought the light novel version as well,(not received yet)which is something ive never done before. I took a gamble on both, i didn't really read much of the synopsis. I looked at a review quickly and they summed it up like,Magic,monsters,vampires, cute girl fighting them.I thought Im down with all that so why not. 

For some reason i feel like buying more manga now.Back at the start of July i felt it's a waste of money because you can buy long novels.And i think the reason might be that i went on a book haul and bought 9 novels,so i guess i felt that ive already got alot of novels to read so it would nice to have some manga to go through, so i bought these 3. :Grin:
Back to top Go down
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Sour Puss wrote:
How many volumes does bleach have? is it in the Hundreds?

I said i wasn't going to get any manga any time soon. But i ended up on buying some.

I got two stand alones and one new series.
I never new Mangas were released like a novel, complete! I always thought there were as a series.But ive found alot recently and added them to my wish list.

The two i bought were. A girl on the shore(not started reading yet,flicked through and found that it has some graphic scenes,sex ones) was kinda shocked to see that.
I picked up Battle Royale Angels Border.As ive wrote about before,not likeing the art work for the original because it looked to westernised,this looks alot less like that,so i can read this one.

And the last one is a series called Strike the Blood,which i actually bought the light novel version as well,(not received yet)which is something ive never done before. I took a gamble on both, i didn't really read much of the synopsis. I looked at a review quickly and they summed it up like,Magic,monsters,vampires, cute girl fighting them.I thought Im down with all that so why not. 

For some reason i feel like buying more manga now.Back at the start of July i felt it's a waste of money because you can buy long novels.And i think the reason might be that i went on a book haul and bought 9 novels,so i guess i felt that ive already got alot of novels to read so it would nice to have some manga to go through, so i bought these 3. :Grin:

Bleach has 74 volumes(686 chapters),it just ended in August

The only two mangas I've been reading are One Piece and Fairy Tail,I will probably go back to the mangas I stop reading,since I found my piece of paper where I left off...lol
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:24 pm

:Want: That's a crazy amount of Volumes.

How many Volumes in those two mangas?

Ive been reading the side story to battle royale.Battle royale angels border.really enjoying,it's about the girls in the lighthouse and looks at the relationship between Chitose and Shinji Mimura,showing some backstory. You should check it out.
Back to top Go down
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:20 pm

Fairy Tail is the only manga I've been reading right now.I need to catch up with my other mangas that I stop reading...lol
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:30 pm

ansatsusha_gouki wrote:
Fairy Tail is the only manga I've been reading right now.I need to catch up with my other mangas that I stop reading...lol

What's fairy tale about?

Ive finished two volumes of nisekoi,one volume of strike the blood,one volume of blue exorcist,read a little bit of tokyo ghoul.

Read two manga novels,A girl on the shore and Battle Royale-Angels border.

Currently im on volume 10 of A certain scientific railgun.

Ive not been doing any reading for the past few weeks
Back to top Go down
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:37 pm

It follows a guild,particular several characters that's trying to defend from an ancient being.It's a fantasy with a sprinkle of comedy.

I've been avoiding it for years and decided to see the anime and I like it,so I decided to read the manga...I end up liking it alot..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mangas I'm reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas I'm reading   Mangas I'm reading Oxygen11

Back to top Go down

Mangas I'm reading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanese Media Forum :: The Japanese Forums :: Manga/Light Novels-
Jump to: