Japanese Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack on Titan movie trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Birthday : 1980-02-17

Attack on Titan movie trailer Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Titan movie trailer   Attack on Titan movie trailer Oxygen11Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:24 am

It's base of the manga/anime

I need to read the manga,I'm way behind...lol
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Attack on Titan movie trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan movie trailer   Attack on Titan movie trailer Oxygen11Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:51 am

The anime was overrated.

I got bored half way through.

It dragged on,and the fact that they never show the humans being eaten or killed made it seem more child like.They probably thought it added more suspense to the anime by doing that,but i found it irritating.

It's like Tokyo Ghoul.They do something similar,they use light or shadows to block out kills.Sometimes on Tokyo Ghoul it adds a more artist representation of what's happening but alot of the time i find it annoying.

The film for Attack on Titan looks promising,i think they have done a great job from the trailers.From what ive read the anime doesn't follow the Manga too close,leaving people saying the Manga whas good but not the anime. I will have to check out the Manga     
Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan movie trailer
Page 1 of 1